Marry Me! (seria 1, ep.1)

Primesc si dintr-astea, in general de la nigerience si arabi batrini, dar asta e de la o rusoaica (evident, ceva site de "matrimoniale", sint sigur ca tipa din poza de-acolo habar n-are de mesajul asta).

Limba folosita e absolut halucinanta. Prima fraza m-a lasat nauc!

Poate fac un serial si cu cereri in casatorie...

 --

Hello!

At you a good profile and it has very much liked me!
I wish to leave to you the E-mail because I would like to correspond with you and
To learn each other it is better.
My name Natalya. My age of 27 years. My city refers to as Cheboksary, Russia.
I can not find the partner on a life from Russia.
I had attitudes with the man from Russia,
but now I have understood, that the happiness I in Russia
can not find. It is very difficult to me to search for the love here!
I very much like to prepare for a meal,
go in for sports, look films and many other things.
I have been interested by your profile. To me would like to learn you is more best.
There may be you and there is my second half.

My E-mail: natalyaparh@rambler.ru

I hope to receive from you the letter and me it will be very pleasant,
when you write to me.
I shall look forward to hearing from you!

Natalya.